Audrey's first BYU football season was a success in more ways than one. The first is that she made it through every single game. The only one she didn't "sit" through was the first when it was over a hundred degrees. Mom and Audrey spent a lot of the time under the bleachers for that one. The second way was that BYU went undefeated in Conference and won the Conference title for the second year in a row. We had so much fun and we know this will be a family tradition for years to come.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
A Huge Success!
Audrey's first BYU football season was a success in more ways than one. The first is that she made it through every single game. The only one she didn't "sit" through was the first when it was over a hundred degrees. Mom and Audrey spent a lot of the time under the bleachers for that one. The second way was that BYU went undefeated in Conference and won the Conference title for the second year in a row. We had so much fun and we know this will be a family tradition for years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's a good thing Logan's not reading this, because he would be SOOOO jealous! Maybe next year I'll be a nice wife and plan ahead a little so we can go to a game. :) He has actually taught me to appreciate football -- something I once thought impossible! Your family is so cute. Merry Christmas!
Jerron would be jealous. I am kinda anti sports... and hunting... his two loves. We had tix to the vegas game but didn't want to try to deal with the babe at it so we didn't go. Did you? I am glad to finally see a new post!! Merry Christmas!
Wow, I found you too. It is amazing when I find one roomies blog I find you all. Haha minus 2 (you know who I am talking about) anyway wow you all have families and kids. Your girl is gorgeous, pretty eyes. My sister is also such a "Y" fan, they and their kids went to all the games, even the Bowl game in Vegas. Did you go to the UCLA vs BYU in California game? Bad game but we were there? My husband and i live in Downtown LA. I work for a public accounting firm in downtown so we are venturing into the corporate world. Quite an adventure, but we can't wait to get back to some open spaces. He is from Laie, HI. Anyway I hope to hear from you.
kristibrewer18@gmail.com
luv Kristi (Kirkham)
p.s. I think I started a blog but have no idea where or how to access it so just email me.
Post a Comment