I wanted Audrey's first birthday party to be amazing. I wanted Audrey to be ecstatic and to enjoy every minute. I wanted everyone to have a good time and to think I was somewhat organized. I guess I wanted it to be perfect. Well, it was so much fun and our family was so great to help and to be excited and get Audrey great stuff. The only problem was Audrey being completely overwhelmed I think.

We sat her in front of her cake and SHE CRIED. I am not sure what she was upset about, but she wasn't going to eat it. This is not at all like her!
All was well once she got to play with her toys and she really had a blast on this scooter.

I have to put a picture of this beautiful cake that my mom and sister made. It was hard to cut!

3 comments:
K, that is the cutes cake ever. Happy Birthday Audrey!
Love you guys,
Kristen
I'm so glad I found your blog!! It is adorable. Audrey is beautiful! Her birthday cake is to die for - wow!
I love that somone else has that cake mold. I started making cakes as a side hobby and love it. I just try to find excuses to make them and give them away. Audrey is adorable. You have a cute family.
Post a Comment