
Audrey got this necklace in San Antonio when they had a Mardi Gras on the river (we don't ask how she got it!). She wears it with everything or with nothing. Love that BELLY!
She also loves to take baths. (I'm sensing a naked theme) As soon as she learns how, she will be taking her clothes off any chance she gets (right Betsy?). If only we could all feel this comfortable in our own skin.
6 comments:
She is so beautiful!!!
I can't believe how much she looks like you!
What a gorgeous little girl!!!
With the nakedness...Who is she taking after???? :)
Have to laugh because I almost forgot that my little Daisy used to want to be naked all the time. In fact, some of my relatives were expressing concern because it seemed like every time they saw her, she was nude. Thanks for sharing. She is GORGEOUS! Those eyes are something else.
Hi Bethany!
This is Natalie (Brewster) Campbell. Your family is beautiful! Your daughter is quite a cutie--what a mug! So good to see you're doing well!
campbellylaughs.wordpress.com
She is so adorable! And the naked phase passes....eventually!
Ha! There is nothing better then a little baby and her perfect, sweet, beautiful confidence. Her belly, her eyes, she is just stunning! And I won't ask about the beads either, some things are better left a mystery.
Beth, Yes I am a blog stalker. I totally admit that i saw you on kristen's site and came to take a look at how your little family is coming along. Beth...your daughter is breathtaking. What a beauty. She comes by it honestly though. Such cute parents make cute babies. I love that age so much. So curious and crazy huah. Well I'm super glad to see that you guys are having an awesome time being a family.
-Tia
Post a Comment