A few minutes before these pictures were taken, we were attempting to keep these two girls dry. Keep in mind that the sun is already going down, Audrey didn't have a change of clothes and our niece Chloe had already been through an outfit that day. So much for that!!!
At some point, you just can't help but stand back and watch!
There also comes a time to grab the camera.
9 comments:
Audrey is so cute! I haven't ever seen her hair in ponytails. That's super cute! You'll be able to work on your tan this summer, because she won't ever want to go inside!
My mother-in-law always says "There are just moments when you can get mad, or get the camera!" So glad that you enjoyed the kodak moment! Good to see you too. Glad that we both have an appreciation for Costco - it's a beautiful thing!
How fun! I can't wait for it to warm up so I can go outside more! Audrey is so cute! I love her face in the bottom picture!
Hey, I say Audrey has already figured out what summer is all about! Looks like a great time. She is beautiful!
Oh to be a kid again! What a life. Those are cute pictures.
Hi Bethany,
It is Heather Hallows. I found your blog through Dani's. Your little girl is so cute. Send me youe e-mail at heatherhallows@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. It is khhallows.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing well!!
Heather
How cute! She gets more and more beautiful every day :)
Burrs, it the Shaws (...Aaron Shaws...) I found your blog through Autumn and it was so fun to see all of your updates about Aaudrey, she's such a doll! Just so you know, Aaron felt the same way about our little Addison when we found out she was a girl, but she is so much fun and has him wrapped around her finger. Whenever I'm gone, Aaron has her dressed with her Cougar gear on, it's so fun. Anyway, glad to see you guys are doing well, and hopefully we'll see you at the games...only 60 days until kick-off, woo hoo!
Hey Beth-- Audrey is so cute! I will nominate you for What Not to Wear if you'll nominate me! I saw one about a group of girls going to their 20 yr. high school reunion-- maybe we could make it for our 10 yr.!?
Post a Comment