Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our little pumpkin fairy.

We can't resist posting some halloween pictures.
I wasn't very creative this year so Audrey has a dress with wings and a witch's hat; but since it's orange and black I told people she was a pumpkin fairy.
Which makes these pictures even more fitting.


7 comments:

Autumn said...

What a cute costume! She is growing up so fast. She is darling.

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

She is a beautiful pumpkin fairy! I love the pictures from the cruise! It sounds like the best trip ever! I would love to see you

The Green Family said...

How adorable! I think the costume was great.

Ashley said...

Goodness, I love that girl! She is adorable, as always!

The Green Family said...

Bethany - You have been Tagged! Follow the instructions on my blog. Have Fun! - Mandi

Ashley said...

Yo Bethany! Are you still alive?

Paul and Amy Barton said...

Bethany Hendricks now Bethany Burr!!! It's Amy Stapley now Amy Barton and I just had to say hi!!!! I saw you on Betsy's blog today and I had a total rush of High School nostalgia. Your girl is so cute:) What eyes. Well I hope that you are having wonderful holidays. Come say hi to my blog sometime if you want, it's paulandamybarton. See ya!