Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Sunday

(This is Audrey's SURPRISE!! face.)

Since the sun won't shine for longer than one day at a time, our yard is still 100% dirt. So Audrey's Easter egg hunt was in our house.



She loved it. She kept saying "more eggs!" So it got to the point where we would just fill them up over and over. The funniest part was that she didn't want to eat the candy. She just wanted to put it all in her basket.


She got some toys from grandparents and parents and she's loved playing with those.



.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the dress! I hope she's feeling better. We missed you guys yesterday.

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

So fancy for the easter egg hunt, I was lucky Karson wasn't running around in just his whitey-tideys...
Audrey is beautiful!

Betsy said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Audrey had a fun Easter.

Paul and Amy Barton said...

Love the Easter digs:) And love all the posts. It's funny because we were just talking about getting my baby a jazz jersey, then I saw your pictures. Fun stuff. Are you waiting for sun because you are trying to grow grass? I love grass, we only have rocks here. Hope all is well up north:)

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Priceless surprise face! Love that dress....she is beautiful. Love you guys.