Here are a few of the things we did in the fall and winter. (When you see them, you'll see how unexciting it's been.)
We went camping with Audrey for the first time.
She was okay. She didn't really love sleeping in the tent which meant we didn't love sleeping in there with her. But it was a fun family experience. My mom and dad, sister, and brother-in-law came as well.
More recently, Ryan has become BFFs with the BYU basketball coach's wife. She went into the Derm Center a couple of times and told him she'd get him some court side tickets to a game. Since then, I think Ryan's been six times. He has been a very happy guy. (It helps that the Cougars are currently one of the best teams in the country.) The seats include dinner before the game and snacks at halftime from a banquet room. But who needs all that when you get to sit close enough to smell the sweat on the floor?
Audrey is such a great fan! But she was not too great at sitting still at this game so she hasn't been since. Ryan has tried to spread the wealth to everyone in his family instead.
One of Audrey's favorite things about winter...shoveling snow. I wish Ryan and I felt the same way. For a few weeks there it seemed like we were shoveling a few times a week.
1 comment:
What's this? An update from Bethany? It must be my lucky day! I love your pictures and I love Ryan's new BFF. Sam has been giddy about the seats they've been sitting in lately.
I can't wait to meet this new baby! Cinderella, right?
Post a Comment