At 4 weeks old, our baby girl is getting cuter, getting bigger, and bringing joy to our family. Audrey has taken on her role as big sister fairly well. She can be quite helpful. For instance, in the car when we ask Audrey what Kennedy is doing, she says one of two things; she's either sleeping or blinking. Sooo helpful!
Anyway, we are in love with her and as the adjustments continue for all of us, life will only get better.
Anyway, we are in love with her and as the adjustments continue for all of us, life will only get better.
Kennedy is a great sleeper during the day. Most people who come to visit her leave without ever seeing her eyes.
Gotta love the Boppy!
2 comments:
She's so cute! She's 4 weeks old already? I've been meaning to call you and see how you're doing and it makes me feel like a bad friend that it's taken me so long! I hope all is well.
She's beautiful! Congrats! I am soooo jealous (I still have four weeks to go before baby Max arrives...and I am ENORMOUS). Here's a little something to think about: Benson weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. AT BIRTH -- not at five or six weeks old. I reiterate: I am HUGE. :)
Post a Comment