Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweetness and Beauty

A friend from Ryan's Derm Center offered to take some pictures of Kennedy. This is a collage she put together as a sample. I wanted to give a picture to our moms for Mother's Day. I had 250 pictures to choose from! I think they turned out beautifully, even though Kennedy felt she needed her pacifier for lots of them. Thank you Jacquel!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The pictures look great! I guess it helps that you have two of the cutest girls ever! I love the sleeping ones. So cute!

The Capson's said...

She is gorgeous Beth! What a cutie pie. I'm so happy for you guys. Little girls are the best, as we are coming to find out. Halle is 3 weeks old, and we are LOVING every second of being with her. I'm a little tired...but she is SO worth the lack of sleep. Love you guys, hope all is going well.