Audrey's first day of preschool.
Since Audrey has this year and next year before kindergarten I thought it would be fun to do one year of preschool with some other moms. There are 3 boys and two girls so each mom will have 12 days to teach and that includes field trips.

She won't be gone long enough for a lunch but I bought her this lunch box to get her excited.
Also on Tuesday, Ryan left for an overnight work thing in Phoenix so it was just the girls. We had a little fun with the camera.
Since Audrey has this year and next year before kindergarten I thought it would be fun to do one year of preschool with some other moms. There are 3 boys and two girls so each mom will have 12 days to teach and that includes field trips.
She won't be gone long enough for a lunch but I bought her this lunch box to get her excited.
Also on Tuesday, Ryan left for an overnight work thing in Phoenix so it was just the girls. We had a little fun with the camera.
I love this picture of Kennedy because Audrey took it.

I am so blessed to be a mom at all. But to do it for these girls is just more than I can ask. So what if I'm not wearing any makeup because Kennedy was so tired from waking up at 6 a.m. that I didn't have a free hand, so what if I told Audrey that she had taken too many pictures and she took a few more anyway, and so what if our entertainment for the night was "pretending" and taking silly pictures. I am so in love I don't care about those things.
I am so blessed to be a mom at all. But to do it for these girls is just more than I can ask. So what if I'm not wearing any makeup because Kennedy was so tired from waking up at 6 a.m. that I didn't have a free hand, so what if I told Audrey that she had taken too many pictures and she took a few more anyway, and so what if our entertainment for the night was "pretending" and taking silly pictures. I am so in love I don't care about those things.
5 comments:
I don't like that Audrey is old enough to be in preschool, but I bet she's loving it!
I love Audrey's Back to School outfit. She is going to love preschool, and you will love sending her there! There's nothing like a little peace and quiet to make your day a little better.
Hey Beth, Im curious if you are doing one day or two a week? I do a little joyschool once a week, but I'm thinking I might like two... Ideas?
She looks so grown-up and excited! I hope she's loving it.
She's in preschool?! Amazing how time flies! You are such a wonderful mom. I just adore you. And I second the opinion on Kennedy's picture, so cute!
Post a Comment