Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


Halloween is getting more fun for us each year. (Ryan and I are not big Halloween fans.)
But it makes a difference as Audrey gets older and gets excited about it and understands it.
She decided she was a real cowgirl months ago so when it came time to decide on a costume, she was already decided.



We have a little game at our house where someone is in trouble and "super baby" comes to save the day! Kennedy loves to fly around and anything that makes her sister play with her makes her really happy.
This costume was perfect!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Cute costumes!

Randy and Raylene said...

Bethany - I may be a little prejudiced but the pictures of my girls are sooooo cute!! They made me smile, chuckle and get tears in my eyes. I love them so much!!!!!

Randy and Raylene said...

I need copies of these pictures since I didn't get to see them in their costumes :(