Miss Kennedy is 1!
Loved the presents! I don't think there was anything she wasn't thrilled to open. She even loved the clothes because of her odd obsession with hangers! (If you've ever been shopping in a clothing store with her, you'd know what I'm talking about.)
Unlike her sister, she actually enjoyed stuffing her face with frosting. Audrey cried and cried. This is something I am now convinced they were born with; Kennedy loves to eat and Audrey has to be forced to eat. I have worried that I did something wrong to make Audrey so picky. But from day one, Kennedy was better with eating.
I can't imagine my life without this smile.
We had such a great day with the whole family there (minus Sam, Chase, and Lizzie- missed you!). Kennedy has been such a blessing added to our family! She is so funny, so determined, so stubborn, sooooo angelic.
No comments:
Post a Comment