I tried to convince Audrey to go back in time and turn three this year. I told her she could go to 3, then 2, then 1 and then she could work her way back up to 4. 5 years old is the year when she will go to school! But in spite of my constant reminder that she was turning 3, she decided to be 5 years old.
Her new bike was waiting for her when she got home from preschool and she was too excited to even take off her backpack before she hopped on. We let her ride outside for a little bit but it was so cold! The problem with a January birthday is that she won't be able to ride it too much for awhile.
This is the famous birthday hat from preschool. I'm not sure it could be bigger. (Does it remind anyone of the pope's hat?)
This year we decided to have a friend party! Our theme was Strawberry Shortcake.
| Yes, she is eating birthday cake with a tablespoon. She's not dumb! |
The girls were all so good! I had the help of my mom and Ryan's mom and I thought things went perfectly! What a wonderful little, um, big girl!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I keep asking my kids to stop growing, but they won't do it either.
Happy Birthday Audrey! She is too cute. I loved your earlier post about sisters. Its all true!
Post a Comment