What can I say about Miss Kennedy? She is sooooo 2!
She's very independent and determined. She adores her sister but she will not be pushed around by her. She can be really talkative and active but she has to be very comfortable around you before she'll do it. She's a great cuddler but hugs and kisses are rare.
We had a party for her at my mom's house along with my sister-n-law, both sisters, and brother-in-law's birthday--all March birthdays together!
I made a little cake for Kennedy and Bake Pops for everyone!
We had another party for her with Ryan's side of the family.
We are always just laughing at this girl! Love her!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! What a cutie!
Love that girl! She is such a sweetie. We loved celebrating her entrance to her terrible twos! Yeah, right. I've never seen Kennedy be anything but adorable.
Happy Birthday cute girl!
Post a Comment