This is a picture in front of the Riverwalk on the San Antonio river. We spent time on the river every day that we were there partly because we loved it so much and also because our hotel was right next to it.

This is Audrey at the Children's Museum during "Mommy and Me" playtime one day.
After a long day of playing, there's nothing like sitting back and reading a good book in the hotel room!

5 comments:
Those pictures of her reading are so adorable!! Okay, I want to go on vacation. No snow-- I'm in!
She is so beautiful!
I love your family pictures, When are you having another baby?
I'm glad you had time to update. Audrey is so cute and is getting so big! I'm so jealous of your 80 degree days on your trip.
That sounds like it was so much fun. Audrey is getting so big, she is adorable. I'm so jealous you had such nice weather...when is this snow going to stop?
Those little piggy tails just get me! She is so adorable. So do they all really have big hair in Texas?
Love you!
Post a Comment