Wednesday, July 16, 2008
2nd Annual Ride on the Heber Valley Railroad
Last year the tradition began. My mother-in-law Jackie, sister-in-law Ashley, niece Halle, Audrey and I rode the Heber Valley Railroad. Audrey was about six months old and had no idea what was going on. But the rest of us had a great time. The scenery is amazing, the ride is relaxing, and we get to spend time together. This year was even better.
Here are the girls ready and excited with their new train whistles.
Halfway through the ride we get about half an hour at Vivian Park to run around.
Even though she broke her leg on one months ago, Audrey loves the slide.
I think the highlight of the day for Audrey was the Dairy Keen restaurant where she couldn't take her eyes off the train that ran on a track around the walls and this train outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yesterday was so much fun! Audrey loves trains--little ones, big ones, anything that moves on a track.
Dairy Keen used to be my all time favorite place to eat. I love their fries and their fresh limes (its a drink.) Glad you had fun. I love your short hair!
Looks like so much fun! Very cool tradition! You look great, by the way
You look so beautiful! She is such a cutie!
We love the Dairy Keen! It is our tradition to stop there each year on our Park City trip. I am glad to see you have a BD count down! Do you love it? Who do you love? I was absolutely in love with Edward, but I have feelings for Jacob too and don't want him hurt. Do I sound way to involved in this?!!! Anywho, your hair looks cute and it's good to see some new posts!
How fun! I'm sure Claire would love something like that. I love your hair too, by the way.
Can I just tell you how cool Steve thought your BYU countdown was? And your hair is adorable!
Ryan,
Do you really need to count down to Northern Iowa?? Lets count down to something exciting like the UTE GAME!!! Is Northern Iowa even a division 1 school?
Your Favorite Ute Fan,
Linda
What a great day. You are such a great mom. Audrey, you're stunning!
Post a Comment