Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are Dads more fun?

You know how frustrating it is when someone is playing 'keep away' with you and you can't seem to get the ball? This is not the case for Audrey. She thinks it's hilarious.


I try to do things with Audrey all day. I read her books and take her shopping and we sing and dance...but she always seems to laugh and play harder when Daddy's home. They seem to have the best time with the simplest game.
To be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.
This particular game was really close to bedtime as you can see by the look on Audrey's face.
P.S. Audrey always wins.

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Chris is definitely way more fun than I am! Audrey is looking so big. She's darling.

Natasha said...

For some reason the answer is yes. Dad's are more fun. And that's ok. Mom's are better at kissing owie's better, right? Audrey is gorgeous! Those eyes are to die for.

Ashley said...

Where did you get Audrey's shorts? I love them! And yes, dad's are more fun. Halle always wants Sam.

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

She has the most beautiful eyes!

Jackie said...

You're so lucky to be recording all these simple memories that one day will be priceless!

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

What great times, what a great daddy! Daddy's are a little girls first love, so true. Dad's are just more fun. She is beautiful as usual. Love you guys!

Autumn said...

Daddy's little girl! That is so cute, Ryan is such a cute dad.