Are we crazy?
I had lots of concerns before we made the trip to the pet store. I didn't think I wanted one more thing to clean or to take a ton of care or attention. Ryan kept telling me that he would do it all. He has been really great with them. I haven't even dared to hold them yet. (Audrey isn't allowed to touch them.) It's been worth it so far; look how happy she is!

6 comments:
That is so funny! I don't know why, but I didn't really see you guys being the gerbil kind of people! But I'm jealous because I think it would be way fun to have a pet. Come on, just let Audrey hold them!
Sounds to me like they have names "kitty" and "mouse"
I'm with Kaleena on this one. I couldn't believe that Ryan purchased a gerbil...let alone 2! When I told Sam that you got them, he said, "Great. Now what are we going to have to buy when Halle finds out?!?"
I have to admit though, they are kind of cute... in a little rodent kind of way. :)
You are a way nicer wife/mom that I am! I'm afraid my kids are always going to be deprived of pets at home!
HOW SWEET! WE SUCKED OUR GERBIL THROUGH THE CENTRAL VAC LINE, AND HE LIVED THROUGH IT
Good for you Bethany! Audrey will love having the little guys in the house. I on the other hand am a pet scrooge, so my kids will not be so lucky. Animals in domestic areas scare the bajeezes out of me. In the zoo or pet store, Great! My house, no no no. So I am proud of your venture into pet ownership:)
Post a Comment