Ryan's mom took me, Audrey, sister-in-law Ashley, her daughter Halle, and soon-to-be-sister-in-law Megan to Disney on Ice Friday night.
The two little girls got matching Disney shirts to wear. They were just thrilled with the whole experience. Except for the Lilo and Stitch portion. If anyone can explain that movie to me...I did not get it. Her friend is an alien because no one else likes her???


Thank you Jackie for such a fun experience!
4 comments:
So fun! The Lilo & Stitch part was pretty odd. I don't get that show. We had fun with you guys!
Oh, I love the San Fran photos. Im glad you guys had a little get away, even if it was to the same city you've been to about 100 times!
How fun! Your trip to CA looks fun too. We're leaving Claire for the first time in May for 4 days. I think my parents are more nervous about it than I am :).
Disney on Ice AND Gerbils! What a lucky gal you are dear Audrey. That girls night looks like a blast. You are stunning Beth, as usual and such a good mom! Love you guys.
Ok, I love your profile! As soon as I started reading it, I knew where it came from before I even got to the bottom! We are total Michael Scott fans & the Office! We seriously can't get enough! We have all the seasons on DVD and we watch at least one DVD once a week! We are totally buggin' though with the new "Charles"! What do you think?
Post a Comment