I can't be considered a "blogger" if I don't post a few pictures of Christmas right? Too bad I'm a month late...
This is Kennedy's present from Audrey. You may not be able to see it, but it is covered in stickers. It was easily identified without a tag.
Audrey asked Santa for a Jessie doll (from Toy Story). She was quick to answer everyone who asked, "What is Santa bringing you for Christmas?"
She's had a new best friend ever since.
I didn't take a lot of pictures but it was a wonderful Christmas. Audrey was so excited about getting people presents. She wanted to help pick things and wrap everything. She thought it was hilarious the day she found a present for herself under the tree!
Thank you to our families who spoiled us and who shared the best of the season.
1 comment:
That is so cute that she was surprised to see a gift for herself-- that is the true Christmas spirit!
Post a Comment